HOW TO APPLY
We appreciate your interest in applying to Hibiscus International School.
Follow these steps of the application process:
- Complete our application form which can be collected from Admissions Office.
- Submit form with application fee of RM700.00 (Non-Refundable).
- Book a suitable timing for Placement Test*.
- Receive placement offer from Hibiscus International School Admissions Office (Registration Form).
- Enroll at Hibiscus International School and start classes.
*Placement Test is to ensure that your child is placed in a level that is most suitable to his/her level of knowledge and study.
Kindly ensure that your application is complete and is accompanied by the following documents (Originals need to be shown and one set of photocopy is required):
- Student's Birth Certificate and / or Identity Card and / or Passport.
- Student Visa stamp on passport / Entry Permit.
- Father's Identity Card or Passport.
- Father's Entry Visa stamp on passport (Non-Malaysian).
- Mother's Identity Card or Passport.
- Mother's Entry Visa stamp on passport (Non-Malaysian).
- Student's School Records for the past 2 years (If applicable),
- School leaving certificate from previous schools attended (If applicable).
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs of the student.
* Please click here to download the Application Form